Wednesday 24 January 2007

Willerby Smith - a special addition to my range

I have listened to my customers and you have told me you want a high quality, high fashion suit at low prices....after 12 months of searching and negotiating, I have found the perfect range.

Today, I am proud to announce that I have secured a deal to bring the London brand "Willerby Smith" into my permanent range of great value suits. Willerby Smith is the brainchild of an ex Ben Sherman executive...and brings all his energy and experience into a modern and classical range of suits & accessories, exclusively for men.

Within the month of February, I will be launching (for the 1st time on ebay) the full range - approx 30 different styles from plain black, navy to Prince of Wales check...something for everyone. Sizes will range from 36 Short through to 54 Long. (52/54 are special order).

These suits retail in classy London boutiques, such as "Chemistry" for over £150. My final retail price is not yet decided, but will be in the range of £70 to £100. In addition, I will be stocking Tuxedo's, Sports Jackets, summer & formal shirts and dress shirts; silk ties & cufflinks at unbelievable prices. Watch this blog for more updates and actual launch dates.

No comments: