Monday 1 January 2007

Designer Clothes Blog

Welcome to my offical blog and to 2007! I hope you all had a great New Years party and did not get too drunk?!

2007 spells are promising year for myself and my company. We have many new products ready to bring to market, as well as experimenting with a number of different selling channels (other than ebay). More on this as it becomes live.

This blog will be updated on a weekly basis with insights into my business principles and highlights of new stock available. I also want to publish a stock list, to aid customers. I see this blog as a way of expanding on the ebay "About Me" page, and a chance for people to make requests and recommendations!

Regards,
Give_Me_Designer_Clothes (GMDC)

GMDC is: John and Ian Pemberton (Father and son).

No comments: