Wednesday 17 January 2007

Well this week has been successful, after a number of key sales and new customers. My hits to my ebay shop has jumped, after me listing some stunning suits (Ted Baker, Hackett...) on auction (one of which has sold to a guy from Manchester University)...ironically, the guy lived in the same university halls of residence as I did - even on the same floor!! Owens Park - T3-6 (for those in the know!!). So as I was in a generous mood, I gave the guy free postage...I know how much of a struggle being a student is...parties, drink etc to pay for ;-) I also extended my free postage offer to students of Manchester University - just take a scan of your student card or Rylands Library card as proof.

I am currently buying 2 flats in Newbury, and as everybody knows, buying a property is very stressful...but 2...yes its double the trouble. Just before completion, I have found that the roof has some timber damage...i am working with the owner to resolve the situation.

Also I am working on my new unit @ New Greenham Park - again more negotiation required to gain the best deal!

Items listing this week - around 30 high end shirts from : Thomas Pink, Charles Tyrwhitt, Gucci, Brioni...and more be sure to check them out Friday or Saturday of this week!

Bye for now :)

No comments: